MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ty (Winnipeg)'s Tournament Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
country flag Winnipeg
Banned!

Winnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ty (Winnipeg)'s Tournament Cheering Thread!!!

I won My First Career Title in fine fashion last week a the LM Architectual Group Junior Open!

Tuesday: Played my semifinal match against Gage Despins who is one of the Triplets from Texas, we played a real back and forth match where I had to come back in both sets. I scraped out the match in good fashion, final score: 6/3 7/6 (5)

Friday: In the finals, I played against friend Eagan Peters who has a great serve and booming groundstrokes so I knew holding serve would be key in this match. In the first set he was up a break at 5-4 serving for the first set and he went up 30-love before I could rattle off 4 straight points and break back to level up the match. I would then brea his serve again to take the opening set 7/5.

In the second set, It was very even as we both won around the same amount of points and he went up 5-3 in the set before i would hold serve to make it 5-4 then after saving a set point I would break him to level the set again at 5-5. I then quickly held serve and so did Eagan to force a tiebreaker. In the tiebreaker I was just the more dominant player as I pulled the breaker out 7-2 and I won the match and my first ever main draw tourney 7/5 7/6 (2) and I was very happy with the win.

Next Tourney is the Manitoba Open!!!
Winnipeg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote