MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass Season 2009

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #81
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Season 2009

Don't you guys think he was also dealing with the loss of Mathieu? I was surprised to see Benneteau play today, but he also lost and didn't seem to care. Recouderc retired in Scheveningen, I kind of expected Benneteau to do the same...
I think they might not go for it like they normally would, because of this tragedy.
Of course I don't know how well they know eachother, but to me they seem like a very close group. It must be very hard for them.

And on the being 31 and ranked #128, Nico Lapentti is around the same place and will be 33 in a month, he still enjoys it, so I hope for Arno it will be the same and he'll have fun no matter what his ranking is
To me it doesn't seem like he's so troubled at all when I've seen him in Halle and Rosmalen