MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass Season 2009

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #80
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Season 2009

Yes insignificant

On tennis perpective when you lost to Bogomolov you must be near to have hit the rock bottom. 8 DF for 2 aces and 49% of first serve. He's #128 he's 31 and he's in a big crisis of confidence so he's surely asking questions to himself atm but tennis career is definitely not important.
As he enters Aptos and Newport to avoid USO qualies i hope he won't be too much frustated and will find pleasure again even if i think he's totally burned out and that his schedule crazy.

My little summary of the match. He won first set 6-1 but has struggled on each service game with only 45% of first serve. In the second set he broke back at 1-3 to be broken again at 3-4 to finally lost the set winning only 22% behind his first serve which. He was broken on first game of last set after having 2 GP on the AD. He had 3 BP in a row the following game which helped him to break back on the last one. He lost the match at 4-4 broken for the fouth times. He was totally under pressure on almost all his service games. In the game he should not be great either. He was lucky to break Junior in each games he had BP otherwise he would have been worst on scoreboard.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote