MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Tour De France

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2009, 04:45 AM   #27
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Tour De France

“Well, tomorrow should be another opportunity to take a crack at a bunch sprint,” said Farrar. “We’ll be looking to repeat today’s efforts, only one place better!”
Farrar does not only have field sprints on his mind. The prologue time trial and eventual overall winner of the Tour of Zeeland last month will be putting his efforts towards the goal of the team time trial.
“After that is the TTT, where we have to be considered one of the favorites. We’ll all be full gas for that one!”

Hushovd

Tomorrow is another day and we will try. It’s very warm, but it was OK for me. I prefer when it’s 15C cooler, but I had to fight through it.”

I've seen enough

10 units Cav @ $1.75

Good luck!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote