MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football and other sports

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #86
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Football and other sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
My stalking trip to Grünberg yesterday was a total success. As I told you, my current fangirl target, Benjamin Hübner, turned 20 yesterday, and here's what happened:

"Benny?"
"Yes?"
"Happy Birthday!"
"Thank you." *smiles*
"I got something for you ..." *handing him a card*
Benny takes it.
*taking out the cake* "And this is also for you. Enjoy!"
Benny's eyes SPARKLE in that moment, a huge smile crosses his face. "Thank you so much!"
MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED, I'd say. Awww, he was SO TOTALLY HAPPY in that moment!! I bet he didn't expect something like that. Wheeeee.

You should've seen that smile when I gave him the cake. TO.DIE.FOR!!!

After the training, coach Hans Werner Moser walked up to me and shook my hand. Yay.

And yes, there are pics. HERE

Enjoy!
So happy you're having fun sweetie

The photos are as always wonderful