MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Official "Fat-Dar and Sexploitation" Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2002, 03:10 PM   #7
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

What, you think you're special or something?

The term Fat-Dar was coined by Rebecca. This is her explanation from the Canadian thread that you can't be bothered to go read, you lazy bum

I thought it up over some obnoxious poster in GM, I'm going to hunt for the quote now, so we can see where it all began

Tennisprimadonno (aka Heavyhitter we assume), was saying some total non sense then when someone piped up to call him an idiot he retorted with "Beccca, another fat poster" or something lame like that lmao

So fat dar is the ability to zero in on a posters body type just by reading their words. It is an amazing skill.

Hope you don't mind I copied your post, Becca!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote