MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Here's to a Healthy 2009" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #467
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Here's to a Healthy 2009" Cheering Thread!

After that third set TB and them losing it there, I just kind of figured it wouldn't go where I'd like it to go...

Guys... I hope they're able to go from the grass and pick it back up in the summer hardcourt season and I'm sure they'll bring their A-game for Davis Cup.

ETA: Even more I just noticed Andy tweeted a couple hours ago about them, hoping they'd be able to win. Just...

Last edited by tsurupettan : 07-04-2009 at 07:11 PM.
tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote