MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Grass Season ~ well done Gillou for best grass season yet :D

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 10:52 AM   #782
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Grass Season ~ well done Gillou for best grass season yet :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mĺnu View Post
actually I was rooting for this final, just to see the look on the public seeing their fav lose... great. Plus Fed is going to win and this guy is the god of tennis, deserves this record! Bravo Roger, next time he looses is to Gillou in the US Open

Although I'm gutted for Andy M I'm so impressed by Andy R, that's the best I've ever seen him play and credit to him for keeping that level up for the whole match. I want him to win in the final now, although I don't think he will, because the Fedtards will be totally unbearable if he gets his 15th. God of tennis my arse

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote