MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Groove Dude cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2009, 02:38 AM   #23
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Groove Dude cheering thread

Another update here.

I'm in alabama now for the next month and a half to make some money working since Orlando has ZERO job opportunities. I'm fine-tuning my serve for it to become a fearsome weapon. I am concentrating on perfect ball tosses, extending my knee bend and back arch, and pushing off and exploding into the ball. Once I am able to do that consistently, I will focus on direction. Serve serve serve is my focus until late August when I head back to school.

This fall, when I get back to UCF, I plan on bulking up more in the gym and getting into much better shape. Mid-November is the pre-qualie event, followed by 6 futures events in Spring 2010. Depending on how well I do there (as well as my financial situation), I'll have some really tough decisions to make around next May. Stay in college if I can afford it? Go pro if the option is viable? Go into the military if all my financial means are dead-ends?

I have no idea, but shit is mad serious. I really want tennis to be my way out. I want to help out my parents, my friends that have been in jail and/or rehab. I want my star to rise fast. I want as many people as possible to know my story and draw inspiration from it, knowing that they too can succeed no matter how far the odds.

I want to look back on this very post in 12 months and be extremely proud of myself and what I've accomplished.

Vamos.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote