MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #176
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

I will stipulate that Michael Jackson had talent. He was an innovator, and a great dancer.

But what he became was absolutely heinous. I will never ever believe that he was not the sexual predator those boys claimed him to be. The fact that he had enough money and power to buy his way out of trouble time and again doesn't make him less guilty.

Yes, he was a product of an abusive up-bringing. Yes, he surrounded himself with people who were too cowardly to tell him that he was out of bounds, and I certainly pity him for that. I even mourn what he had to endure when he was still innocent of wrong-doing. But I truly believe that he was a danger to children. And I cannot find it in my heart to mourn the death of a man who hurt kids. Can't do it.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote