MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #125
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
First Farrah, now Michael, who's next?
25th june is not a good day. One of the strongest leading ladies in television in Belgium and an icon for the lesbian community also committed suicide yesterday.

I was never a huge fan of MJ but I do have a best of-compilation (with his older songs) that I very much appreciate. I think he had a rough and troubled life. To be honest, I never thought he'd make it to 70 with all the health problems he had. (and obviously I don't this for sure, but my guess he had some serious mental issues as well, like depression)

He was definitely an icon.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote