MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Groove Dude cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2009, 03:34 AM   #22
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Groove Dude cheering thread

Well, kind of, but not really. I'm only 5 foot 9, so I figure I should try to get my physique to be something along the lines of Pics. I've adopted the ridiculous topspin angled forehand cross court from Nadal, albeit from the right handed side, and I've studied Djokovic mostly when trying to formulate my 2 handed backhand.

I try to spot-serve to draw a short ball and come in off of and hit a flatter forehand, but my net game is so average that I rarely volley unless its a basic gimme. The fighting spirit, mental strength, speed, and footwork of both Nadal and Ferrer I have also adopted. However, I am much more aggressive with my game than either of those guys.

Clay is my favorite surface I play mostly on hard, though, but when I get to play on clay, I really relish it, something not common with young American players. I haven't had the pleasure of playing on grass yet.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote