MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Green Green Grass of Home: Tournament Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2009, 12:32 AM   #48
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Green Green Grass of Home: Tournament Thread

Every time it was time for new balls also, Tursunov was like... giving them away to kids and stuff and the chair was like "Dmitry, don't." and then he just continued to do it. So then at one ball change, he's like, "Can I just whack one out of here?" and the chair is like "No! You are already gave out enough." so then Dmitry just takes the balls and hands out more of them I think every kid watching left with a ball

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote