MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Luis Horna's Power Room!!!!

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2009, 07:44 AM   #1366
country flag henwal_of_sweden

henwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luis Horna's Power Room!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Yeah, but in the meantime he won't be playing any tournaments.

Can we call that a decent preparation?

Can anyone solve the Lucho puzzle/riddle? not sure...
My advanced guess is that he is home with his family, living happy with them and doing some really heavy "pre-season" workout. Then he will fine-tune his game just in time for the DC match and depending on how it goes in that we will know if he will continue or not. If he plays well, get the momentum going and feel he can beat decent players, then i´m sure he will go out on tour again,, maybe focus on the US Open QF event.. If he plays poorly and loose,, well, then I think we have to wish Lucho all the best in his new life as former pro.