MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle vol.6

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2009, 03:23 AM   #9
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Nice to get to volume no.6

But to be completely honest the title does not make much sense.

Either we are warriors and defend truth and justice and use logic behind our reasoning.

How can love be a sword (something that causes pain and suffering) and a slash, an action that kills people, create life?

I suppose there is some kind of vague poetic meaning, but warriors are warriors and they should be concerned primarily with preserving life, not creating it. Otherwise, we would not be warriors, we would be parents. . . .

i dont seem to understand it either general pfloyd. you do make a valid point.

that being said, the ladies of the castle must have their say as well. its their castle too. its what ever they want and what ever they decided on. they had to sell it to general habibko for final approval and evidently they did.

we men will get to choose vol. 7 title name soon.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!