MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle vol.6

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #8
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Love is Warriors' True Sword, with Each Slash a New Life is Born/the Castle v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Nice to get to volume no.6

But to be completely honest the title does not make much sense.

Either we are warriors and defend truth and justice and use logic behind our reasoning.

How can love be a sword (something that causes pain and suffering) and a slash, an action that kills people, create life?

I suppose there is some kind of vague poetic meaning, but warriors are warriors and they should be concerned primarily with preserving life, not creating it. Otherwise, we would not be warriors, we would be parents. . . .
lol yes it's a tradition to use deep vague poetic titles for the Castle, ladies come up with the title for the even# volumes and the guys come up with the odd# volumes.

take one more bottle of wine and it will all make sense believe me
habibko is offline View My Blog!