MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - F1: 2009 Season

Thread: F1: 2009 Season
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2009, 04:17 AM   #52
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1: 2009 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf07 View Post
Yeah I just don’t know about Vettel. He is very quick but is prone to some very bad screwups. 1.84 vs. Button in Qualifying is a good price though.
Vettel has been consistant in qualifying this year. (placed 3313241 respectively) It's another story when it comes to race anyway.
Qualifying h2h Button leads 4-3, it's gonna get leveled later today!

The reasons to back the German here
1. The RBs have upgraded their cars and I believe they are in a league of their own. Finally, Adrain did sth!
2. The strategy for RBs is quite obvious which is to push hard for the pole even at the cost of light fuel.
3. On the Button side, he has struggled on his home circuit against his Brazilian team mate. H2H 0-3 says it all.
4. Button had a complain in the team radio during P2 that his car is struggling for grip. You can say his car is not in a perfect condition yesterday. Hope this condition continues. Not a big factor though.

Vettel to take the pole/win the race/fastest lap look value to me.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote