MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - st petersburg

Thread: st petersburg
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2004, 02:24 AM   #31
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: st petersburg

Hey!..
.... can’t say anything ....
Oui, they won, but they flew and perhaps I'll have no chance to meet them again... The state (fettle) is the same when your one really best friend is leaving your forever. Yeah,.. 10 days ago I can't imagine that I can be so crazy.
So yesterday it was unrepeatable day. They had nice training with football at first, after that I met them and give them my best wishes =) Then it was the match and they won!!!! Just fantastic!.. After flowers ceremony I met coaches and french girl (was she Arnaud's wife? I'm not sure): flowers, hugs, kisses - as always. After some minutes Micka joined us and Arnaud gave autographs for everybody =)))) But at the end I congratulated him personally. So then they arrived with their bags and cups, I got some more pictures with winners and they w e n t o u t.
Happy end

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote