MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The poker thread

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #124
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The poker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNey On My MiNd View Post
Phil Ivey wins Bracelet number 2 this year!!!!!!!

easily won couple of mills on sidebets yet again

G O A T
Well, Ivey is great, no doubt, but if all it took was winning most bracelets to claim who's GOAT, then I guess Hellmuth woud be it

Ivey played and still plays a shitload of WSOP events every year, that surely increases the odds to win some bracelets... Most of the internet young guns don't bother with tournaments, still crush those " WSOP legends" any time they sit at the same nosebleed table...

What's impressive with Ivey is that he manages to be great at both, cash games and tournaments, even though he's not the best at either. And he owns at most games (very useful when you sit at juicy Bobby's room where they play mixed games).