MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kiwi interviews & articles

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2004, 10:02 PM   #13
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowgirl
I'm glad he found the right coach in time to rescue his career; Hogstedt has worked wonders
That's really true.... and just by reading this a new idea for my signature comes to my mind

BTW, I also have a very old, but quite extended interview from the "Spiegel" magazine. It must be dated from 1999 if I remember correctly. It is entitled with the headline quoting Kiwi "I may not be nice to anybody" and it is trying to show the thoughts of the Kiwi on- and off-court and much more talk about the life as a tennis pro.

I have two free days on Monday and Tuesday. I'll try to provide it to you here some time that you all can read this old piece of literature

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 10-31-2004 at 10:05 PM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote