MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Live match threads in GM

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #54
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live match threads in GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
The tournament live scoring forums used to have more posts in it, it's a shame that it hardly gets used now. These days the order of play doesn't even get posted much of the time, so I have to hunt down the annoying PDFs on the ATP website instead.
Exactly my point. Back in the day members would start "OOP & scores" threads voluntarily, because it was sure to get a lot of posts during the day. Nowadays not even the tournament forum moderators bother to do it. Hence my suggestion to go back to the old system and move the discussion in the gamblers lounge back to the tournament forums. The sensitive people that complained about foul language from gamblers showed in the end that they do not really deserve to be heard. The board made a change for them and they didn't care.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote