MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #112
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
That's awesome that you met Ashe!! I'm going to assume that you have met Mac before. How was that?
Yes, I actually met Mac for the first time recently. I was living in RIchmond, VA, and he and Sampras were playing an exo in Charlottesville, VA, in 2007. I was only able to speak with both of them for a minute or two. I had seen them both play live many times before, but this was a small arena, and all fun. Seeing Sampras' serve live changes your view on tennis. It is absolutely incredible.