MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #109
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
This will piss you off, but I actually met Ashe at the 81 USopen. He was just standing there, and I waltzed right up and introduced myself. Absolute great guy. Stood there and talked to me for about 30 minutes and acted like I was his best friend, and he didn't know me from Adam.

My fav Ashe match was the 75 Wimby final. It was like Ali-Fraizer, and NO body gave Authur a chance. You know the rest, it was awesome. And as you saw on my list, both of these guys were among my favs, but I really wanted Authur to pull it off.
Wow, you were lucky! It's always nice when celebs take the time to chat with you!

I had a simliar experience with James May from Top Gear!