MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #60
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Pfloyd who are your fav players?
Would not like to give a dull answer, but I guess I have to:

I've always admired tennis, and I've played it since a young age (though I suck at it, Blaze-2004 can confirm that).

One day my uncle told me to turn on ESPN and it was Nadal vs Federer the Miami final, after watching that I became a Nadal follower.

Since then I've learned to like many players including Blake, Hewitt, Tsonga, Youhnzy and many others.

I never understood why liking Federer or Nadal automatically makes you "hate" the other in this site. It's not like they are teams, they are just players.

I certainly admire Federer's record, but I think Nadal is more fun to watch. Why the success of one player ought to bother me, I don't know.

Anyway, enough about me, which are your favorite players?
"For it's the end of history, It's caged and frozen still There is no other pill to take, So swallow the one, That makes you ill! The nina, the pinta, the santa maria,The noose and the rapist, the fields' overseer, The agents of orange, The priests of Hiroshima, The cost of my desire Sleep now in the fire!"
Pfloyd is offline View My Blog!