MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #54
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Thanks

I hand around here sometimes, when GM is a little dull, as it is now.

Plus my own music thread is going slow at the moment so it's nice to see civil discussion around here.

Not much to look forward to except Wimbledon. I would really like to see someone different win the title this time.

draw can always open up. Murray could be the one.

you do have to be super consistent. this is why the 4 at the top are where they are. and you need superior movement. those 4 at the top have it.

i dont see anybody else having much of a chance. Tsonga is inconsistent. the southern ape (roddick) is too one dimensional and has poor movement.

D-Pot could take a few scalps. he is conistent and he moves well for a big fellow. he is also working hard on his transition game. he needs some wins over top players to get going and he also needs to have better fitness.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!