MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #4996
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
yep, i have noticed the first post......great pics and good start for a thread......i am trying to come to terms with all this volumes and everything.......5000 posts constitute a volume and we have had 4 such volumes already or is it something else? castle mate habib, am i missing something?
not so long ago we had threads that had as many as 150,000 posts, but MTF server experienced technical problems and the admins decided that the maximum posts for each thread is 5000 posts, that's why we have to open a new one from time to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
i have several hundred kids. i have no idea where they are or what their names might be.
I bet you have many born in the very same day, judging from all the threesome adventures you had
habibko is offline View My Blog!