MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2009, 06:40 AM   #47
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - H2H Available

Evita and friends, amazing job..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I just added a little statistic called "Faithfulness Index" to the Player list page What's that? The higher the number is, the more faithful you are to your doubles partner

This index is the average number of how many tournaments you play with the same partner. The number of tournaments must be at least 5, otherwise it's N/A. Unfortunately I couldn't make it a proper list that would start with the highest or lowest number. Technical reasons But I think you should be able to sort it if you copy it into a spreadsheet
I guess I am by far the leader in the "Faithfulness Index", my amazing partner Snoo foo all the way....