MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your Favourite Shot?

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2009, 03:15 AM   #68
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Favourite Shot?

My favorite constructed point is to basically camp out on the ad side of the court and hit deep forehands to the opponent's backhand...and if they hit it short, I can either hit it harder to the backhand side, hit a hard down the line shot, or drop shot them.

But my favorite shot is my forehand...my backhand is more consistent, but I get more power on the forehand and dictate better with it. I like to drop shot a lot (almost too much) and then lob them. I'm very much the type that likes to mix things up a ton and toy with an opponent, even if I get obliterated doing so
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote