MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass Season 2009

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #35
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Season 2009

I'll have to see when I have time to upload the pics, I'm going to Rosmalen on Sunday and I have test on Monday, so for now it's study, study, study

I reread my post and I forgot to type 'not' at the part where I'm talking about the attack, of course he didn't do that on purpose I do forget to type words when I'm tired, but I just wanted to let you know about Halle

I agree Rainer and Arno are a good team, they really played well against Santoro/ Serra

And to answer your question Higherlaw: my sister was in Londen with school, but she's coming with me to Rosmalen

Really? You can't buy Labello in the US?
Thanks for telling me, if I ever go to the US, I'll pack a bunch of them, because I can't live without Labello