MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : "I have to move and serve all over the place"

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #21
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer : "I have to move and serve all over the place"

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
very interesting, great mentality and absolutely admirable how much work Fed puts on his game and his fitness that's what makes him the champion he is
Definitely the most underrated part in him. Haters keep insisting on his talent, that he was "born with it" (implying he's lucky and deosn't really deserve his success, compared to less talented players that work their ass off and still aren't that successful). Fed wouldn't be "Roger Federer - GOAT" without a true and smart dedication to every aspect of his game, and fitness is definitely a huge part of it, and Pierre Paganini and him have done wonders in the past and are still looking for improvements (despite their already amazing success).
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote