MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The poker thread

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #114
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The poker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNey On My MiNd View Post
i have seen both hot playing great and cold playing just awful calling huge bets with marginals hands, but yeah Dwan got the edge no doubt...great fucking poker talent

craziest thing about the Dane is how he blew almost 3-4 million in a week a month ago or so, that was unreal tilting.. the Donks Dang Brothers and nerd Galfond looking forward to these situations, they wont play anybody else
Did you get to see the "famous" hand involving Greenstein, Dwan and Eastgate in this season's HSP? Dwan getting them to fold the best hands with an uber aggressive play, double barreling both the flop and the turn that kid surely isn't playing scared money
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote