MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #960
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
It's really amazing and I didn't think there were players who remember some fans

I have something similar about Juan Pablo Brzezicki. In a challenger in 2008 I went to all his matches, supported him and took a picture with him. I didn't even talk to him, all I did was wishing him good luck to the rest of the tournament. One year later a Argentinian poster of MTF sent me a message saying that Juan Pablo's girlfriend (who was there at the challenger too) saw one of my posts or something like that and they remembered me, so they were sending ggreetings to me. After that I managed to talk to her on the MSN and she had a picture of me with Juampi. She also said they remember me like the only Brazilian supportig Brzezicki in the tournament

I hope Andrei manages to wins some a match at Wimbledon and at Bucharest
Wow, another amazing story!! To remember you just for your supporting in the stands, that's lovely - shows he appreciated it a lot
It's amazing what some of the players remember

Did you read in here what I did last year? When he was supposed to be retiring at the end of LAST year I sent a card to a Romanian from MTF to give to Andrei wishing him well and that I'd miss him and stuff and put in a photo of him and me cos I knew he'd know who I was then.... and he recorded a video message for me to thank me I was so excited
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote