MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #959
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Yeah he is an absolutely beautiful person and has so much time for fans - and he knows Cindy (cc2monac) and me pretty well now. I think it's fantastic when a player remembers a fan a year after seeing them last

BTW you were right with my name - it is Peta

I didn't get to see his match at Queens, but I was impressed with the scoreline Nice to see him have a decent match
It's really amazing and I didn't think there were players who remember some fans

I have something similar about Juan Pablo Brzezicki. In a challenger in 2008 I went to all his matches, supported him and took a picture with him. I didn't even talk to him, all I did was wishing him good luck to the rest of the tournament. One year later a Argentinian poster of MTF sent me a message saying that Juan Pablo's girlfriend (who was there at the challenger too) saw one of my posts or something like that and they remembered me, so they were sending ggreetings to me. After that I managed to talk to her on the MSN and she had a picture of me with Juampi. She also said they remember me like the only Brazilian supportig Brzezicki in the tournament

I hope Andrei manages to wins some a match at Wimbledon and at Bucharest
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote