MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #45
country flag redberyl

redberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond reputeredberyl has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Hello everyone, I am new here.

Pete is my first tennis idol.

Yesterday was disaster. Someone equaled my Pete's record and it is the person who beated Pete in Wimbledon 2001. I still can remember how sad I was on that day when I was 17.

I know the record will be broken sooner or later, but I do not expect it's coming so soon. The record should stay at least 10 years!!!

I hate people saying he is greater than Pete. No Way!

I never like Federer, yes because all the record and sccessor stuff and also he beated Pete in 2001, after 2001 I never watched Pete's games in Wimbledon centre court. (He had bad 2002 Wimbledon.) My favourite player and my favourite tournament, all was gone from that day. It really hurt and it is because Roger Federer. Now he equaled Pete's record in French Open.... heartbroken again.

Sorry, I am too emotional. I really need to talk to someone. Hope Pete can talk to me and said:"Grow up, girl. You are not 17 years old." But I doubt I will feel better!?
redberyl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote