06-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Som i Serem
Join Date: Mar 2008
Here's what you need to know:
1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread. You may play more than one event per week.
2) To play this game, you will post 1 player of each different section. So in a 32 draw you pick 8 players from 8 sections.
3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. [picks at Kitzbuhel because launch of this game. STARTS MONDAY for everybody when qualifiers included
4) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you MAY ONLY alter your pick before the tournament starts.
Unless a player withdraws, you are not allowed to change picks after the first post.
If you are changing picks due to the withdrawal of a player, you must post your picks in a new post. No editing posts under any circumstances.
5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. If two qualifiers play each other, and you are predicting before they are placed, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For instance, you may say "Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2" which would indicate a prediction that the qualifier who is higher ranked is Qualifier 1 and the lower ranker Qualifier 2.
6) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.
7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on. Multiplied by the section multiplier.
For more info, please feel free to visit the TM forum in the games section.
Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013
Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#196 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#176 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)