MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PYW to be restarted again!

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PYW to be restarted again!

for the first thread when I'M BACK, there're a lot of voters and I'm very surprised how many ppl voted since you all who took it over this year ruined it.. I have nothing against we have a challenger rankings, I can help you with it but I don't want challenger rankings and ATP rankings in once, you can run all challengers and futures you want but they will have their special ranking as it's on TF because it's better because ITF should have their own YEAR END CHAMPIONSHIPS.. if you find some ppl who will help you running challengers I have no problems to help you with rankings..

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

DJOKOVIC | GASQUET | GULBIS | FEDERER | RODDICK | STEPANEK | OTHER CZECHS

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote