MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PYW to be restarted again!

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2009, 06:13 AM   #9
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PYW to be restarted again!

lol, who is this dictator?

This year was running well. I liked how Futures and Challengers were managed, but is hard to run such a big thing without many moderators and also without many players.

I don't know why is it hard to understand that this is not WTA and there aren't many voters. The problem are always the Grand Slams and we never learn. Last year the problem was that someone tried to made each round in two parts. Big mistake considering it was 5 sets.

Now this time, the problem was the qualy. Considering they are like Challenger level, why it was done best of 3 sets and without tie-break in the 3rd? That was shit. Bad luck. We should consider Roland Garros dead forget about it. The way you are trying to keep Roland Garros PYW alive is a shame and shouldn't be accepted. Just wait until Wimbledon and do the things correctly there please.

But fuck this sexysova dictator, who the hell is he/she??? THERE IS NO OWNER HERE, GO AND BUY YOUR OWN FORUM!
SF: / / Estoril, Shangai / / / / Stuttgart, Palermo
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

PAW Rank: 14

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Suicide Champ: Johannesburg 2009

Last edited by NyGeL : 06-07-2009 at 06:21 AM.
NyGeL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote