MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #42
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

my dear Greg, i feel the same too, but life goes on, and after all, Roger really has better achievements on clay than Pete, we have to give him credit

i just wish Soldering can manage to win a few games and not a completel blow-out, roger is sure win when he gets to the final, we all know this, of the 5 slams final lost, he only lost to nadal, he is not afraid of Soldering, especially he has 9:0 head to head leading, if your heart cannot take this, better not to watch the match and the internet for a week

p.s. all the good signs are showing for Roger, agassi is going to give him the trophy, he won at the "old" age of 29, while Roger at almost 28, AGassi of course wanted Roger to win, coz he wants Pete's records to be erased

feel better soon

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote