MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #155
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrdinaryfoolisNJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

I saw a clip today on Tennis Channel during the FO replay of matches with Andre talking about Agassi Prep. There were several students also talking about how they never thought they'd go to college. I couldn't record it -- and anyway I came in on it late. But if you have TTC, check it out. I'm sure it'll air again.

Also, someone on the Steffi thread on the women's board reported that French TV is offering a 45 minute documentary with interviews with Steffi and Andre and the 10 year anniversary of their French Open victories to air before the men's singles final. It's on France2?

If anyone in Europe can record this, can you please share with us via Youtube???? Many thanks in advance.
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote