MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "unknown" serbs season

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #37
country flag SwedSerbia

SwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "unknown" serbs season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
Yesterday I watched Ciric - Zlatanovic and Bjelica - Mladenov.
Today I watched Slovic - Zekic (Alex played really well, poor Zekic, he has a psycho father Miljan was telling him all the match to leave him alone...), Tosic (MNE) -Ianni (ITA) Goran was on fire and Bjelica -Bradaric (CRO) til 7-6 6-7 I had to leave then
Now I can't find the result.

But I met Dule!!!!!

He came 15 minutes before I had to leave. After the 2nd set we greeted and chatted for like 5 minutes
It's been a nice day

EDIT: I've just found out the score, Bjelica won 6-4 in 3rd!
Ciric, Madjarovski, Savic, Bjelica and Slovic are in the quarterfinals

QF:
Slovic(7)vs Vagnozzi(1)
Bjelica(WC)vs Mektic(4)
Savic(3) vs Tosic
Ciric(2) vs Madjarovski

Ohh what an day! Poor Zekic, iv´e seen it too often. Are there any player who´s got that little extra who maybe can enter top 200 of what you seen? Ciric,Slovic?

Nice that you meet Dule

Thanks for the report Jelena!

KOM IGEN! Söderling Lindell Ymer Windahl
SwedSerbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote