MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Ready to get down & dirty aka clay season 09" thread

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2009, 07:34 AM   #173
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Ready to get down & dirty aka clay season 09" thread

I saw the match and well it was not the Gael from the previous days i am not interested anymore on the end of the tournament, I am not fan of the players left, only Gael was and pity he was in bad day yesterday like lot of players recently
I am just disappointed by the match because there were no match.

To finish in good point, at least Gael did the best point so far of the tournament

No grass season, I am wondering how can he play on grass.... Is he good?

(Marion, a part avoir qq infos sur wlt, il y a rien de bien interessant, surtout au niveau des commentaires qui souvent atteignent des sommets de profondeur, tout comme sur l equipe et pour tous les joueurs francais malheureusement...)
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote