MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jan Michael Gambill

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2004, 06:30 AM   #60
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Michael Gambill

Let me know if you go to Indy next year and I'll have JMG keep an eye out for you, so to speak. He's usually very nice to the 'finions' that say hello to him at tournaments. I've been to one Challenger, in Calabasas this year. It was Graydon's first tournament back after his bogus suspension and he played doubles there with Travis Parrot. They won the final and I was very happy to be there for that. That's also where I met Alex B. I've heard Futures tournaments are very fun, and there are some recognizable names that play them (Zack is playing some right now because his ranking fell, and so is Donald Young, the alleged phenom). They are smaller and everyone seems to be more relaxed, players are usually just hanging around.

I am not the luckiest person out there, but I am very grateful to have met the guys that I've met and to speak to them when I can. Hope I get to see them all again next year.
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote