MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jan Michael Gambill

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2004, 04:07 AM   #58
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Michael Gambill

Well, I probably shouldn't say I love Graydon more, that's almost like saying you love one of your children more than the other. He's just different than JMG, I see a different side of him sometimes. I'd vote for Graydon for President .

I've volunteered at the LA and San Jose tournaments a couple of times and that's how I've met just about every player (and chair umpire and line judge) that I know. That just means they recognize me when they see me, and some of them will even hug me (look at my signature). The offer for tickets just came up in conversation, when I wished someone luck in their next match and said I wouldn't be there, I was offered tickets, which was very nice and very helpful since I was too broke to buy any. But none of this happened instantly, its taken me a few events and a few years to get to this point.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote