MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jan Michael Gambill

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2004, 02:05 AM   #56
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Michael Gambill

Yes, they got a pass into the semifinals. I think they will be okay, they've been practicing and such.

I met him at the Los Angeles tournament in 2002 when I was a volunteer there and we became friends a few months later when I was working at the San Jose tournament and saw him again. I only know him as well as he lets me, which doesn't seem like much at all sometimes. He's only gotten me tickets once, to the Houston tournament. Last tournament I went to, JMG wasn't there and I had to get my tickets from other players (I didn't volunteer this year).

You can ask me all the questions you want, just don't let me bore every once else to death with my endless JMG stories. I can slip into 'hero worship' mode every once in a while if I'm not careful. I'm very fond of him, for the most part he is a good guy (but I still love Graydon the most, in some ways).
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote