MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Commentary at its finest

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #1486
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Commentary at its best

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas View Post
Who the **** is that annoying american prick commentating the end of Verdasco-Almagro on Tennis Channel??
Perhaps the worst commentator ever!
Talking during points is horrendous: "Good serve out wide. Nice forehand. Going cross court, etc"
Could you shut the **** up, already?! We're not blind, you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Not sure who it is. It could be Doug Adler, but not sure as I am not watching that one. I am watching Davy and Wawrinka with the Kiwi Matt Brown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
He used to do the US Open on USA. He is awful, everytime someone uses a drop shot he whispers "drop shot!".
It's Barry MacKay. Yes, he's awful and beyond annoying with the captain obvious remarks ("it's a let!" "it's good!"). He commentated for the first half of the Hewitt-Nadal match before he was thankfully relieved of duties.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote