MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jérémy's article/news thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jérémy's article/news thread

He doesn't have his interview on the RG website this time?

Here's the article in L'Equipe today:

Strangely enough, he keeps saying in interviews that he wasn't having a very good feeling in the first two sets and found it a bit weird to get an easy lead. He wasn't moving well, etc. Then when he was 2 sets to 0 up, he let Bolelli play his game. Fontang says it happens to have lapses of concentration during a match, but that one really was too long and would have been fatal against a better player. But it should be a good experience for Jim.
Luckily Jim turned into a tornado during the 5th set. "When I sat down on my chair before the 5th set, I said to myself: 'Stop thinking about your tennis, your sensations. It will be a mental thing, the winner will be the one who wants it the most'. I forced myself and I came back on the court with the attitude of a warrior, looking him in the eye!"
He beat Haas in Delray a few weeks ago, Haas' game suits him well, according to Fontang.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote