MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #947
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

andrei is still playing in RG in doubles with horia but they'll play the bryan brothers next so I guess it will be quite hard
Did you see Andrei's match vs Haas? it wasn't a good draw for him cause Tommy is a great player but I trully think Andrei did great and can be proud of him because he put up a great fight in the 2d and in the 3rd set, so sad he didn't win at least one set, he deserved it
I went to RG yesterday, he wasn't playing and he trained on the court outside the stadium but I'm lucky enough I saw him as he entered the stadium
He spoke french with me, he speaks it better than ever, when he saw me he told me "oh! tu es là!" (oh you're here!) as he always says and gave me 2 big kisses and asked me how I was, I congratulated him for his match (the double one) and then I realised he was with his wife, so I said (still don't know how it came out of my mouth) "oh!!! it's your wife!!!" He called her back and introduced her to me nicely and proudly saying "c'est ma femme, simoooone" She is really nice, she spoke in french with me too as she said "bonjour" so I said "bonjour, enchantée" (hello, nice to meet you) Andrei asked me if I wanted a picture with him so of course I said YES SURE and she nicely came to take it but I thanked her and told her my friend was here
I didn't took a lot of pix of andrei since I didn't see him training or playing, told him I'll not be there for his next match but that I'll be supporting him with all my heart (here I put my hand on my heart as if I was saying something trully deep) which made him smile and he said he knows I'm allways supporting him
I told him it was good to see him on the court again and again
I'll post my pix soon

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote