MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - st petersburg

Thread: st petersburg
View Single Post

Old 10-27-2004, 11:46 PM   #12
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: st petersburg

thanks for the report hangdog!!! arnaud and the other frenchies must be glad to have so much support in st petersburg... you don't live there do you?

yup i know the embarrassment of trying to speak french to the frenchies... unless you think you're pretty good at french, better stick to english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!! Oui!!!!
I was there yesterday. Firstly about Paulo (he and Micka played at the same time but I was on 2nd court with Paulo). Well, Korretja beats french again.. I'll never forget last year match between him and Grosjean!.. Hehe, so it would be nice to watch Alex in next round against Karlovic I saw Karlovic-Hrbaty and it seemed impossible for Dominic to beat Ivo whose serve is just killer. Thereto Alex had yesterday difficulty with Paulo's serve. And more: Paulo coughed during match and it seemed that he isn't in good health; one interesting moment: when the judge of tne match wasn't sure about Paulo's serve: court or out, he asked Alex about it and he answered that it was court.. Respect.

And now about Clement/Llodra in doubles. Yeah, it was absolutely perfect!!!! There were also 3 french people so guys had active support , played just fantastic and won!! So then I got their autographs (it was very nice when Arnaud moved some fans and went right to me to accurately signed on flag=). But then they went out, Micka arrived to athlets zone and Arnaud waited him between free and athlets zones talking to french woman. Lucky I had a good contact with guardman so then I went to this duo and got a picture with Arnaud.. poor guy was absolutely wet!.. Also I talked to them but don't remember what about... Shit, my awful French! Hope, next time I'll be more lucky in this aspect, and it would be better to speak English I think.

So everything was cool and so fantastic day I had only last year when I met Seb, but that story is more tragic because he lost that day.. Yesterday Clement/Llodra were winners so good luck, ALLEZ GUYS!!
P.S. French players are the best!
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote