MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guillaume Rufin

Thread: Guillaume Rufin
View Single Post

Old 05-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
country flag Pixie

Pixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond reputePixie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guillaume Rufin

Am I missing something or he hasn't got a thread of his own ?

I heard about him on the junior tour especially in the french championship that he won 2 times and with Paire they looked very promising. It seems to be true today with their good showing in RG.

I learned more about him in l'équipe of today. He seems to be quite a funny guy, thoughtless but also smart (good student at least). The part that cracks me up is when his coach says he spent the whole sunday before his match in a music store testing every guitar instead of taking some rest. Gotta love that

Next match against Melzer which 'll be hard since it's hardly the kind of game he must be used to play.

Come on Guillaume
~♠ Lisnardaire(s) ♠~
un pour un, un pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote