MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2009

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #15
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Well, I know, I know....j'ai craqué finalement

This was so expected
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
* forum en mode vacances ou quoi ??? *

Arnaud doesn't play tomorrow. He'll play on tuesday ... that means I won't see him on wednesday
Some people don't even have time to dream about holiday

There are still doubles left. I do very hope Arnico will be scheduled for Wednesday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
edit: ok now i know....... wow i'm surprised i didn't read irina's delight somewhere
So if there is no Irina screaming and bouncing around then no one even notices little Nico?
In fact I expected Nico to play with Paulo, somehow this pairing works much better, they even won a title last year (). But then it turned out that Micka and Paulo had different problems, Micka was also asked to play with Fabrice, and Paulo decided to not take part in doubles at all - so I guess that's why Arnaud and Nico ended up signing up together. And it's really awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
It seems it doesn't work abroad but you can retry it could depend of the country and even for me sometimes it's bug otherwise there is eurosport player.
It really doesn't work abroad - and not just it, but all the medias in France 2 RG section

Thanks to everyone for the updates, and let's hope for a good match tomorrow! Arnaud in a good form and full of confidence looks not too bad comparing to Mitya and his dozens of problems of all the kinds.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote